Phosboucraa Foundation hereinafter ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy (together with our Terms and Conditions of use [Terms and conditions] sets out the basis on which any personal data We collect from You, or that You provide to us, will be processed by us.
Phosboucraa Foundation qualifies "Personal data" as any information disclosed by a User to the Site, whatever the nature, such as names, e-mails and passwords, whether they are provided voluntarily or collected while browsing on the Site.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will process it. We keep certain basic information when You visit our website and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting You know what we will do with it.
The information collected and processed are kept for the necessary duration to achieve the purpose of the data collection and processing.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Law 09-08, the data controller is Phosboucraa Foundation.
The collected and processed personal data were subject to an authorization/declaration from the National Comission for Data Protection (Commission Nationale de contrôle de la Protection des Données à caractère Personnel) under the number [to be completed]
This Policy only applies to our Site (hereinafter “Site”) and information that We collect or use on Site and applications owned or controlled by Phosboucraa Foundation. If You leave our site via a link or otherwise, You will be subject to the Policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and You should check their policy before continuing to access the site. Phosboucraa Foundation is not responsible for the privacy policies of these websites.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about You:
- Information that You provide by filling in forms on our site [www.phosboucraafoundation.org] This includes information provided at the time subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask You for information when You report a problem with our site
- Information about You when You use the site. We collect information directly from You such as your contact information. We also collet information about You automatically such as how You use and interact on the website, information about your computer or mobile device;
- If You contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence for a limited time not to exceed one (1) year;
- We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5);
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
- We may ask You to voluntarily complete confidential surveys. We do not ask You to provide us any personally identifiable data in association with these surveys although We do associate your responses with Personal Data. If You do not wish to participate in a survey, however, simply decline to participate when asked;
- We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to You. We use this Anonymous Data to perform statistical analyses of users’ aggregate behaviour so that We may enhance the content of our services and improve site navigation. Phosboucraa Foundation reserves the right to use and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties at its discretion, in aggregate form;
- If You elect to receive communications from us we may periodically send You free newsletters and e-mails that directly promote the use of our sites, that send You the latest update and information about authors of articles, latest articles published and events that You may be interested in attending. These newsletters may contain advertisements of third parties.
Where we store your personal data
The data that We collect from You are processed and stored by the Phosboucraa Foundation’s communication department.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about You in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for You and for your computer;
- To provide You with information or services that You request from us or which we feel may interest You, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- We may use the name that you provide for your Profile across all of the services we offer that require an account;
- We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services.
- To allow You to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- We use your information to show You personalised content and advertising on the site
If You do not want us to use your data in this way, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data. You may change your contact preferences by adjusting your notification settings.
Information You share in public areas of the site or make visible in the CV and profile database may be accessed, used, and stored by others around the world. We strive to provide a safe environment by attempting to limit access to our database to legitimate users, but we cannot guarantee that unauthorized parties will not gain access.
Disclosure of your information
Regardless of any choices You make regarding your Personal Data Phosboucraa Foundation may disclose Personal Data if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on us; or (b) protect or defend the rights or property of Phosboucraa Foundation or users of our services.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data.
In accordance with Law No. 09-08, a User to the Phosboucraa Foundation Site has the right to delete any personal data that Phosboucraa Foundation may collect, by contacting the Company at any time online through the Site's Contact or by writing to the attention of PHOSBOUCRAA FOUNDATION to the following address: 37 rue El Jadida, Avenue de la Mecque – Laâyoune Morocco
This data protection policy may be updated without notice to you, so please check these regularly.